KTVQ Communications has an immediate, full time opening for an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator provides overall day-to-day support to ensure the effective execution of client objectives in marketing and advertising campaigns, both traditional and digital.
The position encompasses administration, project tracking duties, research, trafficking and some budgeting. Duties of an Account Coordinator include composing client correspondence, creating presentations and maintaining contact lists. They may also pitch ideas, develop strategies and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues.
The Account Coordinator will work very closely with sales leadership, account executives, media planners and creative services. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, organized and prefer to think outside the box. He or she will need to maintain a high level of awareness with client activities, project management and use professional communication with client contacts, as needed.
Typical duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Verifying and/or trafficking production specs.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Planning and executing local events, both internal and external.
KTVQ Communications offers a competitive benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, voluntary and group term life insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401K.
KTVQ Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to:
or mail to:
3203 3rd Ave N
Billings MT 59101