BILLINGS – Billings really knows how to put on a good St. Paddy’s party. Below you will find a list of events in Billings that are happening this weekend.
Friday, March 15:
- Moss Mansion Night at the Brewseum. 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Walk through the ‘haunted’ halls of the Moss Mansion while hearing ghost tales and fairy stories from Ireland. Ages 21+.
- 406 Kitchen and Tapproom St. Patrick’s Day Celebration. All weekend long.
Green beer, corned beef, and cabbage going on all weekend long.
Saturday, March 16:
$15 admission gets you: yoga, green juice, and post workout wellness shots. Yoga mats and towels will be available for use, limited availability, pre-register here.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Celtic Fair. 10 a.m- 4 p.m.
The 30th annual parade features about 100 floats. The Celtic fair (located under Skypoint) features street food, Irish dance music, cloggers, bag-pipers and celebration.
- Hooligans St. Patrick’s Day street party with KICKING KARMA! 11 a.m- 4 p.m.
This event includes a street fair, green beer, and stuff for the kids. KICKING KARMA! will be providing music.
- American Legion Post 4 Pot of Gold Cornhole Tournament. 2 p.m- 1:15 a.m.
Sign up at 1 pm, tournament starts at 2 p.m. Admission is $20 per team. Corned beef and cabbage for sale at tournament.
Drink a pint of L&C beer and keep the special edition pint glass. Other prizes to be awarded throughout the night.
- Squire Lounge St. Patrick’s Day Feast. 2-8 p.m.
Free food from 2 pm till it’s gone. Live music, prizes and drink specials.
- Bugz’s St Patrick’s Day Party with The 7th Avenue Band. 9 p.m-1:15 a.m.
Dress up in your best green outfit and dance the night away with The 7th Avenue Band.
Manny’s biggest St. Patrick’s Day part yet. Dress in your best green outfit to win over $300 in bar tabs and liquor baskets.
Sunday, March 17:
- Red Door St. Paddy’s Day Free Feast. 3-10 p.m.
The Red Door will serve over 500 pounds of corned beef, cabbage, vegetables, chips and desserts for free until it’s gone. They will also be serving kegs of green beer.
If we missed anything, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org