Billings, Montana | Montana's News Leader®
Home   |

Fire causes $20,000 in damages to Billings South Side house

Update

The fire caused an estimated $20,000 in property and content loss, the Billings Fire Department said in a press release.

The fire damaged one room and there was smoke damage throughout the house. The home was not occupied at the time of the blaze and no injuries were reported.

________________________________________________________________________

BILLINGS – Firefighters quickly extinguished a Billings South Side house fire on Thursday night.

The call came just before 3 p.m. of a fire on Jackson Street just south of the intersection of State Street.

Firefighters said they could see flames that they quickly doused. They were still on the scene at 11 p.m. to ensure the fire was entirely out as smoke continued to billow from a window.

Neighbors said the house appeared to be unoccupied.

This is a developing story.

Reporting by David Jay, Q2 News

Q2 News

Q2 News

Scroll to top
Skip to content