Information from St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
- Estimated value of $500,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage
- Approximately 3,600 sq. ft.
- Covered outdoor kitchenette
- Ten foot ceilings
- Vaulted great room
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- Basement wet bar
Tickets Available Wednesday, February 6, 2019
800-592-1621 | dreamhome.org
OPEN HOUSES: March 30 – May 4
Saturdays, 9am – 5pm & Sundays, noon – 5pm
GIVEAWAY DATE: May 5, 2019
Winners will be announced on Q2 KTVQ Montana’s News Leader
Only 6,500 tickets will be sold.
To get more involved in the 2019 Billings St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway:
Lina Aguilon | 206-512-9630 | Lina.Aguilon@stjude.org
Ancillary Prizes: Every $100 ticket purchase provides the opportunity to win the house and/or a secondary prize valued at $1,000 or more. These prizes include:
- Tickets on Sale Prize: Reserve your ticket by Wednesday, February 6 to enter to win an all-inclusive weekend getaway in Big Sky Country, courtesy of The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Early Bird Prize: Reserve your ticket by Friday, March 8 to enter to win a $2,500 gift card at Yellowstone Polaris
- Bonus Prize: Reserve your ticket by Friday, April 5 to enter to win a $10,000 VISA gift card
- $1,500 gift card at Albertsons®/Safeway
- iPhone XR 128GB bundle, courtesy of Verizon-Cellular Plus on Shiloh (4005 MT Sapphire Dr)
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Chicago Title Company
- $1,000 gift card at Mattress King
- Artesso™ Articulating Kitchen Faucet with SmartTouch® Technology, courtesy of Brizo®
- Louisiana Pellet Grill and $200 gift card at King’s Ace Hardware
Open House Prize: Just for visiting the St. Jude Dream Home Open House, you can register to win a $10,000 home makeover package at Ferguson Enterprises!
Facts at a Glance
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Our mission is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.®
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped increase the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 to more than 80 percent since we opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares our discoveries, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else.
- St. Jude is where doctors often send their toughest cases, because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for some of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer.
- St. Jude treats children from all 50 states and around the world.
- Because a majority of St. Jude funding comes from generous donors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most—saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
*About Sponsored Content
KTVQ offers useful, valuable information from select sponsors on these pages. This content is not produced or endorsed by KTVQ. To learn more about being a Sponsored Content provider on this site, contact our digital sales specialists.